Saturday, June 13, 2009

12 June 2008

Friday was a day started on little rest and barking hamstrings. The sprint ladder from yesterday really put it on my legs. The compound effect of 2 a days and not properly resting are evident today.

WOD

AMRAP (As many Rounds as possible) in 10 minutes of

7 Push Press 135#
7 Chest to bar Pull ups
7 Back ext. 30#

I completed 8 rds with a constant pace a little slower than my cindy pace. I walked briskly between the exercises and completed all of the sets with out breaks. This workout is designed to make you work at a constant rate with a moderate load. A constant rate to me means no broken sets.

I completed this and felt rather good, so I worked on my squats to finalize my Friday workout. I did 5 warm ups sets and ended with:
3 sets of 5 @ 225#.

Two things to note, first being that I know have a digital camera and will start to upload some pics and videos; secondly that tonight I am hitting up Verizon Wireless for the NIN concert!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment